Flight School At Sunbury (melbourne)

Guest AV8TOR

Guest AV8TOR

Hi All,

I am looking to begin my Flight training - my Closest airport is Sunbury and i was wanting to know if anyone here has or does fly out of it and out of the school and could give me some information.

Aircraft?

Instructors?

Facilities?

Cheers,

AV8TOR!

Hi Av8tor,

I learnt to fly there, and now hangar my own aircraft at the field. Airsports is the school (goflying.com.au - site is a bit out of date!) at 295 Settlement Road Sunbury, and they run 2 x Fly Synthesis Texans, and 1 x Storch. I would recommend the Texan. The best guy to speak to is Terry Otway on 03 9744 1305 or 0438 002 578.

Mal

Hi All,I am looking to begin my Flight training - my Closest airport is Sunbury and i was wanting to know if anyone here has or does fly out of it and out of the school and could give me some information.

Aircraft?

Instructors?

Facilities?

Cheers,

AV8TOR!

terry has been around awhile at sunbury one of kind through instructor as i have said befor i am alive today because of how he taught me neil

Hi Av8tor,I learnt to fly there, and now hangar my own aircraft at the field. Airsports is the school (goflying.com.au - site is a bit out of date!) at 295 Settlement Road Sunbury, and they run 2 x Fly Synthesis Texans, and 1 x Storch. I would recommend the Texan. The best guy to speak to is Terry Otway on 03 9744 1305 or 0438 002 578.

Mal

I did my RA certificate there with Terry, too. All good...

Kaz

Guest AV8TOR

Got some info today and prices they said $193 for average flight 45 mins? don't lessons go for 1 hour?

Got some info today and prices they said $193 for average flight 45 mins? don't lessons go for 1 hour?

Hi AV8TOR,

I also learnt to fly at Penfield with Terry in the Texan(s), and now hangar my plane there.

Remember that a lesson includes pre-flight & post-flight briefing sessions, so the actual flying can be 45 mins or so depending how long the other parts take.

Happy to give you any more info. PM me if you like.

Cheers

Neil