Headphones

... or my Akubra...

How do you fit the Akubra in the plane? I don't think I could wear mine comfortably in the Jab, I'd most likely keep banging the brim on things I reckon. I hit my head on the sun visor in the Warrior at the best of times, the perils of having to sit so far foward to reach the pedals I guess...

Hi All, thank you for the orders of headsets...it really helps, the orders are going out to you today. Unlike other headsets we only put small margins on them to make them very affordable for you and when you know you have a 1 year clean swap warranty, you really can't lose when you consider the cost per hour which is what the headsets are all about...they are even spec'd better then the David Clark 13's at 3 times the priceThanks to all you guys who use them and support this site with your purchase

Here's the quick link: http://www.recreationalflying.com/pilot_supplies/recreational-flying-250-headset.html

I've got two sets of the Rec Flying headsets, and quality-wise (reliability & sound) they are great. The only issue I've had is the 'button' on the top of my baseball cap is pushed onto the top of my head by the headband, so gets uncomfortable after an hour or so - not an issue with the headset, but the hat.

Anyone know where I can get a baseball cap without that silly button on top?

I've got two sets of the Rec Flying headsets, and quality-wise (reliability & sound) they are great. The only issue I've had is the 'button' on the top of my baseball cap is pushed onto the top of my head by the headband, so gets uncomfortable after an hour or so - not an issue with the headset, but the hat.Anyone know where I can get a baseball cap without that silly button on top?

The problem with the button, is that is used to help tie the 5 or 6 pieces that make up a typical baseball cap together. None of the caps in my catalog (over 100) come without the button.

However, the button can be removed, and apart from the look of the hole in the top, wont terribly affect the wear or durability of the cap.

The problem with the button, is that is used to help tie the 5 or 6 pieces that make up a typical baseball cap together. None of the caps in my catalog (over 100) come without the button.However, the button can be removed, and apart from the look of the hole in the top, wont terribly affect the wear or durability of the cap.

The hole will be useful to ventilate an overheated brain struggling with navigation 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif .