Norfolk Island Savannah S

Hadyn Bell

September 11th turned out to be a very special day for me and in tribute to the victims of 9/11 I dedicate the successful test flight of the first ever hand built aircraft on Norfolk Island that I had the privilege of test flying on my birthday. It was an extreme success and memorable moment.[ATTACH]31898[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31899[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31901[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31902[/ATTACH]

Happy birthday Hadyn! and congratulations on your successful and historic first flight. 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic Haydn, many will never know the true commitment and diligence you have put in to all aspects of this build including the flying. You both deserve many happy hours together. I just converted another factory order buyer who you know, who lives across the pond and was murmuring about flying it over one day. Braver man than I but you may see him lob in some time!

Enjoy your test flight program.

• 2 years later...
Fantastic Haydn, many will never know the true commitment and diligence you have put in to all aspects of this build including the flying. You both deserve many happy hours together. I just converted another factory order buyer who you know, who lives across the pond and was murmuring about flying it over one day. Braver man than I but you may see him lob in some time!Enjoy your test flight program.

Hi Haydn,

It has been nearly two years. Do you still do a bit of flying around Norfolk Island?