Tintinara's AT 802

flyerme

Yeh I started out in aero modelling,ended up designing and building my own but my pride and joy was a 1/8th scale replica (scatch built) of tintinara's AT 802 (air tractor)

never got to fly it though as I sold up every thing in a time of hard ship(regrets hey) It went over to the riverland(along with some 10 other of my babies).never to be seen again..I often wonder how she flew?

Hi flyerme........what a coinsidence..........Guess what I'm crouching under in my avatar....................Piccie taken at Tintinara AWPA Flyin about two years ago

Oh she is "Big", "Loud" and "Beautiful".................and she was put through her paces for us all to marvel at.................Alley

• Like 2

Hi flyerme........what a coinsidence..........Guess what I'm crouching under in my avatar....................Piccie taken at Tintinara AWPA Flyin about two years agoOh she is "Big", "Loud" and "Beautiful".................and she was put through her paces for us all to marvel at.................Alley

Awesome,Iwas there a couple of years back when the 2 seater had just arrived,also had pics taken of me sitting in the one you have a pic of..I bought a supercat as its as close as ill get to owning one..lol

• Like 1