Aviation and Military books and magazines for sale

Hi everyone, any advice or ideas on how to sell a BULK lot of military and aviation books and magazines (including historical aviation and military, model aircraft etc). My father had a huge collection before he died and my mother is at a loss as how to sell them. Does nayone know of a good aviation or military book seller in the Sydney area who would buy a large lot of books/magazine either outright or selling on consignment?

Or even appropriate car boot markets to sign on with? My mother lives in Miranda but we aren't limited as to location if it means we can clear out half the house!

Any advice you may be able to give would be appreciated!

Unfortunately there are WAY TOO MANY to list on eBay or separately on here although if you're looking for anything in particular I would wager that he had it, so please contact me directly.

Thanks,

Fiona:chuffed:

Hi Fiona,

I had the same issue a number of years ago, Contacted an auction house( the rooms were up near the bridge somewhere but cannot remember the name) and delivered them there on a Saturday morning and 4 weeks later the stuff went up for auction, the company took a fee of $150 plus 15% of sales. Still made a fair bit of money on them without sorting or selling myself.

Bob.