Wooo Hooo ! I passed my RA-Aus Pilot Certificate Test

Wooo Hooo !

Today I went for my RA-Aus Pilot Certificate test and I passed.

I now have the privilege to fly within 25 nm of the airport by myself.

Thanks to my instructor for her excellent instruction, patience, and for painstakingly instilling the skills to keep me and other aircraft around me as safe as possible. I fully understand however that my learning and skills are just beginning and will continue the rest of my flying life.

I will endeavour to live up to the trust that has granted to me with the award of my pilot certificate.

Soon I move forward to navigation and passenger endorsement.

• Like 11

Guest Maj Millard

Well done eric, enjoy the rest of your flying career...............................................cheers Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Good job Eric. Now you need to download some good flying songs and pic a good day. Turn up the music and take in the view. It's a great feeling when you get set free. You are now one of a very few of mankind that will ever get to do this. Well done, you did it!

Mardy

Wooo Hooo !Today I went for my RA-Aus Pilot Certificate test and I passed.

I now have the privilege to fly within 25 nm of the airport by myself.

Thanks to my instructor for her excellent instruction, patience, and for painstakingly instilling the skills to keep me and other aircraft around me as safe as possible. I fully understand however that my learning and skills are just beginning and will continue the rest of my flying life.

I will endeavour to live up to the trust that has granted to me with the award of my pilot certificate.

Soon I move forward to navigation and passenger endorsement.

Great news, Eric!!!!!