Big thanks to Brett

Thanks to Brett at Sydney Jabiru Flying School for taking my son up on a "TIF" on Sunday morning. My son Matthew is only 10 and has expressed and interest in aviation(the flight was a birthday gift). Brett gave him such an awesome flight that I see a second job in my future.

Thanks Brett

852977707_Matttif1.JPG.eed705a61fe266d5b6b45fe666a77958.JPG

• Like 7

Uh oh.....my 15 year old has started asking about lessons and joining a gliding club. I may have to sell the 12 year old to fund the 15 year old's hobbies! You have my sympathies 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• Like 1

I took my partners young grandson for a TIF at The Oaks recently. The look on his face after the flight was impressive to say the very least.

He must have learned something, because when I pick him up for dinner on Thursday nights, he always shouts "clear prop" when i'm about to turn the ignition key in the car.

You can't help but laugh on such occasions, especially when he tells you that all the young chicks at school now ask him what it is like to be a real pilot?

• Like 6

I'll have to get in touch with Brett. My FI who could accomodate Sundays took a job in Adelaide, didn't realise they had hired someone already! Supposed to have a lesson this Saturday with Keegan, if the weather holds (it won't).

good onya Matthew!!

Yep I've had that look when I was young.... My Dad is so proud of me doing this, he is going to spend ship loads on me and my hobby. LOL

I think that idea has been ' Lost in Space ' somewhere....I'm so pleased that he is going to return the favour and fly me around in his new Jabiru 747, First Class of course. kiss.gif.b85e4cbf93c012b498aab8fe7d5a5fe6.gif thanks son.

Dad.

• Like 1