AusFly

Guest ozzie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts hand up*Providing the weather allows us to get out over the divide.

-Linda

Sorry Linda but you can't go...Brian is taking me...guess you will have to walk...better still, Brian, you start walking and I will go with Linda 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

• Like 1

Well considering the lack of support from the RAA for the NATFLY organisers and the poor attendance this year, I will be giving NATFLY a miss next year. Im seriously thinking of making this my annual aviation pilgrimage. The advert looks great so hope they can pull it together. Might see you there! Are people camping at the Airport?

Scotty 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Sorry Linda but you can't go...Brian is taking me...guess you will have to walk...better still, Brian, you start walking and I will go with Linda 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

When was the last time you flew a plane Ian?

-Linda

Unfortunately with the timing so close to Monto we will not be able to do both. A bit of a shame as I have family at Dubbo so I usually don't need much of a reason to head that way. I hope Ausfly goes well, I really like the concept of getting all aspects of aviation together Oshkosh style.

Unfortunately with the timing so close to Monto we will not be able to do both. A bit of a shame as I have family at Dubbo so I usually don't need much of a reason to head that way. I hope Ausfly goes well, I really like the concept of getting all aspects of aviation together Oshkosh style.

You're a wuss Mick. I plan to do both from further away.

I don't think I've seen you since Bundaberg.

You need to get out more.

003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gifWhen was the last time you flew a plane Ian?

-Linda

Hey Linda, Mr Steven Runciman is preventing me from being allowed to fly, as he puts it, for bringing the RAAus into disrepute...but I will still continue to allow this site, for all of you, to be able to have the freedom of speech here and be able to have the right to question and hold the management of YOUR Association accountable to you...no matter what he does to me

So Linda, I guess it looks like Brian can 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif and you and I can drive.gif.1181dd90fe7c8032bdf2550324f37d56.gif

I'm going to be there, got the plane booked and the money sitting in a jar just for the weekend! I even had the WAC's spread over the lounge floor this weekend as the start to my planning! Leaving early on the Saturday.

I still need to get accomodation, I'm too grumpy for a tent, probably fly to some nearby town.

If you see a white SportStar and a baldish guy near it, come say hello!

I'm hoping to take my new Nynja there. At the moment, it's looking like there will be three Nynjas there if all goes well.

Love the Nynja! I'll be the guy you'll need to gently ask to stop caressing their firm little fuselages...

Best Off Aircraft will be there. Hopefully we will have a Nynja and a Skyranger Swift on display and as Scott Hendry has already intimated we may have as many as three Nynjas there. Cant have any more cause that's all there are at the moment. Another three being built and another two on the way. Hope the weather is good for all.

Greg

I really hope to be able to make it, but can't make any promises just yet. If I can't get enough time I'll just take something fast and do a day trip of it.

Guest Maj Millard

Would love to attend, but did the long trek to Natfly and I'm planning to do Monto this year..................................Maj...

Friday and Saturday are the days to be there, most of the good stuff on then. Go to www.ausfly.com.au to have a look at the program. I was talking to Mark Rowe recently and they are hoping to get the Wright flyer in the air, the weather will have to be perfect but it would be great to see it fly. They had it out last year as a static display and at one stage fired it up. SAAA have gone to great lengths to make the event inclusive of all facets of aviation so there should be something for everybody. So long as the weather co-operates it should be huge.

Greg.1804937765_119-Copy.JPG.631b0fe56e8460ca6feec02c60cfc167.JPG