AusFly

Guest ozzie

Regrettably I cannot make it this year, but my Prop should be there on the GT stand before being delivered. If anyone would like to fly behind it, just post on here a picture of yourself with my prop, once this project becomes an aircraft proper I'll find you.

Andrew

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving Sydney by car on Thursday morning and intend to come back to Sydney on Sunday morning. Anyone want a ride? You'd have to arrange your own accommodation, but I'll have room for camping gear.

OME

My Wife and I are driving down, we are leaving wednesday night, and stopping in toowoomba, then starting on Thursday Morning and Hopefully will be at Dubbo on Thursday Night (This is the last event I'll be able to get to in a while, Bub is due in december, so I wont be able to get away from home much for a the next little while, so the kit will be advancing well :)! I Hope..) If anyone from brisbane wants some camping gear brought down We will have a little room left in the Mazda 3..

Pilotdave, just how cold is it in that general area? Should I be bringing the fleece?

The temps out there can be warmer than Bathurst, says on weatherzone, 18 - 22, down to 5 deg, pending if you stay at night.! Worth bringing something warm if a cold breeze whips up, which is possible!