Incident at Wings over Warwick on Weekend

Guest Escadrille

Guest Escadrille

Yes I read the local rag.. hence my question with regard to... Details...

e.g. type of aircraft perhaps even the pilots name...

Like ... even your name ....Mister Incognito...Fly under 15 knots... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Andy

It was very windy at Warwick on Saturday and it is not an easy strip to handle when there is a strong wind from the south. At least we using 27, 09 is even worse.

I believe it was a Super petrel that came to grief. It happened before I got there so I am relying on what I was told.

Greg

Guest aussieaviatrix
you don't read the local rag? I was going to go but the wind in town was 15-20knots I decided to give it a miss

I don't feel quite so jealous now -- had to work on the weekend and I was sitting at my desk thinking of the rest of my flying club who were planning on to fly in.....086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

:)

you don't read the local rag? I was going to go but the wind in town was 15-20knots I decided to give it a misshttp://www.thechronicle.com.au/story/2012/09/08/close-call-crash-landed-pilot/

I went fer a look anyway.........on my old gixxer, for most of the ride I was banked right to keep it straight with the wind.