The Diary of Jack Flyer

flyerme

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would not believe how overwhelmed I am right now!,,, IM LOVING IT . Lol

Ph, emails, friends request, planes flying over head wing waiving...

Went from quote of 50 books to 100 and now committed to 200.

By the looks I may need a second order?

Yes put me down for one I have been following this saga from the beginning from when Tim teased us all with small excepts of his book...I am looking forward to reading the whole book....well done Tim and I hope it is a huge success for you 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

David

• Informative 1

I have a birthday next month, will it be printed by then, should I send my daughter the link?001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gifI can't send it to my wife she already has one for an Epirb. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Should be printed in a fortnight. Will follow correct avenues with site admin to get it to recfly members appropriately

• Like 2

I can almost smell it!!!!! Sneak peak cover Ver2. At press now. Can't thank you enough Major Ross C1 Alb. Review below

cid:DA796BF6-5E07-4018-9B14-27085819359A image.jpg.ab7724b2fe20930bf5d7f2ca091c5256.jpg

image.jpg.ab7724b2fe20930bf5d7f2ca091c5256.jpg

It is my pleasure to recommend this book to all. Wether you have an interest in aviation or are just looking for a great read, Tim has done a magnificent job of telling it how it was. He pulls no punches by including all the details.

In this great story he highlights the trials and tribulations of pioneering Ultralight flyers in this country, including the very real personal dangers and potential pitfalls, plus all the successes and triumphs over the pursuit of successfull flight in minimum- regulated personal ultralight aircraft.

In aircraft, many designed, built or modified by the flyers themselves, they forged a path thirty years ago that now sees a strong National organization with a still growing membership of over 10,000 members. Recreational Aviation Australia ( formally Australian Ultralight Federation) now overseas the safe operation of this level of aircraft for any and all who wish to participate, and allows for the orderly continuence of this adventurist sport forged by those portrayed in this great book. Enjoy.

Ross Millard.....Recreational Aviation Australia Board Director, and longtime Ultralight pilot.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

• 1 month later...