Video: highlights of Filght over Bindoon Show

trikepilot

This is my first filming using my new Go Pro mounted with the suction cup fitting on my helmet The wind caught it a couple of times but my passenger straightened it for me. ) By the way the plane is for sale only because I am moving in 6months time to Bali and can't find anywhere to keep and fly it there sadly :(

• 2 months later...
Nice video. Did your passenger find wearing his helmet backward comfortable?

lol I never picked that up I left it to him to put on I was more worried about the flight and the camera etc I had about 15 other planes behind me. WE flew in formation plus there was a problem with the plug so we couldn't talk to each other through the headsets :)

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nice flight there Kathy, how could you get lost when you gave him a trusty Garmin GPS 12 !!..........Maj....

Nice flight there Kathy, how could you get lost when you gave him a trusty Garmin GPS 12 !!..........Maj....

'scuse my ignorance but what it that tube hanging from the top for?

No garmin needed for that flight :)