Hi to all

freeflyer

Hi to all Aviation enthusiasts I have been interested in flying all my life but have only just got round to actually doing it and are now trying to complete my navs for the PPL My aim initially was to build or buy a plane and learn to fly in it ie a Cessna 150 or Piper Tomahawk or Jabiru The new Brumby Aircraft and Tecnams might be the go Are there anyone who could have gone down this path ?Ian

Hi to all Aviation enthusiasts I have been interested in flying all my life but have only just got round to actually doing it and are now trying to complete my navs for the PPL My aim initially was to build or buy a plane and learn to fly in it ie a Cessna 150 or Piper Tomahawk or Jabiru The new Brumby Aircraft and Tecnams might be the go Are there anyone who could have gone down this path ?Ian

Welcome to the forum FF!

My flying seems to be very expensive. Where do you get the free flying?

Welcome to the forum FF!My flying seems to be very expensive. Where do you get the free flying?

Hi you are spot on The free stands for freedom certainly not as in money free

That is probably what has taken me so long to be involved

• Like 1

Hi you are spot on The free stands for freedom certainly not as in money freeThat is probably what has taken me so long to be involved

That's why I have to be a bit more patient before I can get involved to the extent that I would like to (i. e. owning my own home-built plane).