Guest MauleKGS

Guest MauleKGS

Hi all, Am a new member to this sight. Even though I fly a Maule & Tiger Moth I am interested in the RAA scene. I enjoy flying to most events and did enjoy Ausfly recently. Always like attending the small flying within a 2 hr range. Look forward to meeting you at a Flyin. Cheers

• 4 months later...

Welcome MauleKGS. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

You live in a nice part of the world Bribie Island..I am just up to road from you, I guess you fly out of Caboolture?

David

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MauleKGS
a great machine the mx7!

Hi, Yes I do enjoy flying the Maule and use it for longer flights but enjoy the Tiger locally.

Guest MauleKGS
Welcome Maule. . . .I've flown Tigers, but you beat me on the Maule, . . . oh well,. . . maybe one day, we don't see many of those in England. . . .

Phil

Hi Phil, OK. Have had my Tiger for 28 yrs and still enjoy flying. the Maule is great for trips where we enjoy more comfort to Flyins further away and can take a couple of friends. Still a tricky plane to handle but enjoy the challenge.

Guest MauleKGS
Welcome MauleKGS. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gifYou live in a nice part of the world Bribie Island..I am just up to road from you, I guess you fly out of Caboolture?

David

Hi. Yes I do and we also do Formation with some mates here at cab with our Tiger Moths as well.

Hi Phil, OK. Have had my Tiger for 28 yrs and still enjoy flying. the Maule is great for trips where we enjoy more comfort to Flyins further away and can take a couple of friends. Still a tricky plane to handle but enjoy the challenge.

Tricky Plane to Handle ? Isn't that half the fun ? ? ? It keeps yer sharp.. . . .. ( ! ) If it has a tailwheel, then it's pure fun anyway matey.

Phil

*** Edited to add, We have a Jackaroo visiting over the weekend ( for the pilot to revalidate his display authority cert ) so I'll be having a word about a ride,. . . that WILL be a first ! !