Medical requirements for gyroplanes

Stillhere

Nev25,If it is them same a Qld [as it should be under TORUMS agreeded to by 5 states] then the requirement is for commercial work only. WA and NT didn't agree so they play their own games - unless they have changed since I had anything to to with it some years ago.

Thanks Frank I thought I had missed something

eyes / hearing / balance ( that's a good one......balance.....try folding your arms across your chest, close eyes and stand motionless for a min or 2, feet together ......some folks get the wobblies )

drugs / general checkover / ...........that's about it.....sort of. And a heap of questions like..........do you drop off to sleep watching TV ( choose 1......5 score ) Do you need nano naps, do you drink / smoke........how much per day, do you enjoy drinking etc etc............yea, lots of questions

( insulan dependant, raises probs tho )

hope this helps........

Looking cannot see anything relevantAm I missing something

Sorry, I looked for a few minutes without finding anything either, then found the NTC document (link attached) - you'll possibly find the Vic details covered by legislation on the austlii site, but they almost certainly will cover what's in the NTC document. I note they go further down the truck chain into rigids compared to the last time I looked.

http://www.austroads.com.au/images/stories/AFTD_reduced_for_web.pdf