Ian on the loose?

icebob

Hi Guys and Gals,Yesterday I was at the Tiger Temple and I am sure I saw Ian(that is on holiday Ian) lurking under the tree, what do you think????[ATTACH=full]20734[/ATTACH]

so should we all submit our "Ian snapped on holiday photo"???

the big Q is: who will be judge of the winning photo?

Hi cooperplace,

Yes a good photo of Ian on holidays, I guess we get him be the judge? So come on all you guys and gals we want some "way out" holiday locations for Ian to hide in.

I still say that is Ian with his back to us under that tree.

Bob.

Hi cooperplace,Yes a good photo of Ian on holidays, I guess we get him be the judge? So come on all you guys and gals we want some "way out" holiday locations for Ian to hide in.

Bob.

I thought he was the guy wearing the lion (tiger? whatever) suit in the foreground!

Hi cooperplace,Yes a good photo of Ian on holidays, I guess we get him be the judge? So come on all you guys and gals we want some "way out" holiday locations for Ian to hide in.

Bob.

If you check the position of his right foot he is implying...... A..Sole to you. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Alan.

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif...I have just popped in to make sure all is ok as there is a lot of behind the scenes things to tidy up that normally gets done every day...but actually I am just trying not to turn the PC on as I seem to have got very nasty of late, probably from tunnel vision watching this site 12-14 hrs a day, 7 days a week, so I am just 'hanging'