Combine flying with music

Deskpilot

Absolutely fantastic! On a very loosely related note I just thought I'd let a cat out of the bag. Our recently returned member rtfm (building Razorback F1) and his wife, won the Australian National Ballroom Dancing Championship a couple of months ago and this weekend they're having another go at the Queensland State Championship at Jupiters/Conrad Hilton on the Gold Coast. Good luck Duncan and Glenda!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Doug, I have sufficient of a problem just remembering to breath in and out regularly 093_celebrate.gif.b819cda4acf84f8ea794b849a8b7287c.gif so seeing this level of skill is wonderful. I am also pleased that

you have found the video for us to enjoy as well.001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif Not seen you around YMBD for a while.

Marcus

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
LOL, I thought "who's this idiot doing aeros over houses" and then I realised it was a model airplane! Great video from the pilot's perspective.

Haha - Its actually looks like it over the houses but its within the field... just. Also, this is FPV flying so that the view I get wearing special video goggles so fly the plane in real time as if I was sitting in the actually plane.

• 3 weeks later...