A bird and a bull

Recent accident report from ATSB:

The pilot commenced a missed approach due to birds near the runway. One bird was struck and the aircraft subsequently collided with a bull. The occupants were uninjured and the aircraft was substantially damaged.

That has got to be some bad luck, not just a bird but hitting a bull as well...just cannot imagine what it would be like to hit a bull.

As per ATSB "Highest Injury level: None" - pretty sure the bull is not ok

• Like 1

Wait for it...I can here a certain Recreational Flying user's brain ticking over in forming a comment..................................................(guernsey)

Wait for it...I can here a certain Recreational Flying user's brain ticking over in forming a comment..................................................(guernsey)

And all along I thought a guernsey was a cow:scratching head: No bull!

Well it seems to me that a little birdie has told this story so it's probably a load of bull. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

How's that. 109_groan.gif.66f71fc85b2fabe1695703d67c904c24.gif

Alan.

• 2 weeks later...
Does this mean the bull won't be around for hefer and hefer?

...will someone give the man an aircraft to build...he sure has too much time on his hands 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif