Video: Just Aircraft's SuperSTOL

fly_tornado

If somebody wants to buy one, I'd be available to built the kit as long as I got to do a bit of flying in it ...............................Maj...014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

righto whats your address ross? Kit is on its way :)

My toss up is between a Superstol Highlander and a Savage Cub S. (This is a future plan in about 5 years). Until then I will enjoy my Drifter, (which I grounded today due to unserviceable Wing Fabric ) .

That was my other choice... I did SO much research on both the HL and SC and the HL won hands down.. actually, the savage cub has some interesting stall characteristics that I felt were somewhat of a negitive given my low hours.

• Informative 1

That was my other choice... I did SO much research on both the HL and SC and the HL won hands down.. actually, the savage cub has some interesting stall characteristics that I felt were somewhat of a negitive given my low hours.

The Savage Cruiser I flew a couple of years ago had VG's fitted and it could be savage in a power on Stall. I really loved flying her though.

The Savage Cruiser I flew a couple of years ago had VG's fitted and it could be savage in a power on Stall. I really loved flying her though.

Your right ! Also, the company have been bought and sold more times than a street hooker and that gave me little confidence in back up. I also just could not love the looks.. Its based on a Rans S-7 and I tried to order a new one from Rans... But they kinda messed me around a bit then said they had decided to no longer offer the S7 as a RTF plane..

Your right ! Also, the company have been bought and sold more times than a street hooker and that gave me little confidence in back up. I also just could not love the looks.. Its based on a Rans S-7 and I tried to order a new one from Rans... But they kinda messed me around a bit then said they had decided to no longer offer the S7 as a RTF plane..

I dunno mate. Zlin Aviation who make the Savage cub has been around for a long time .Actually they have been building the Savage Cub since 1999.

Guest Maj Millard

Hongie......4 Wentworth avenue Mundingburra Q 4812 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....but I'd build it in my hangar at Montpelier !.....................Maj...gangnam.gif.007997afc91fff9e44056d93617435e4.gif

Guest nunans

I'd like the slats to be linked or manually operated. The thought of one in and one out at low speed would quickly have me looking up through the roof at the dirt I think!!

The main gear suspension looks just right though

Guest Maj Millard

Hey Mark, how about you build it and I'll do the test flight...deal ???...........Oh and my mate Hongie, well he can just pay the money !!........................Maj...028_whisper.gif.c42ab2fd36dd10ba7a7ea829182acdc1.gif 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif