Mathematical Differences

Guest john

Bill & Sue who were both 59 years of age had been married for 37 years, however for some time now they had been growing apart , & the final straw that broke the camels back came when Bill told Sue that he had met a 19 year old model who wanted to be with him.

Bill told Sue proudly that although he is 59 , he still felt that he had the stamina of a teenager of 19.

"Well, well well" replied Sue sarcastically, you're welcome to have whoever she is, because I've recently met a young man who happens to be aged 19 also, & who likes to be with mature aged women, & although I may be 59 years of age, I still have a body of a young women, so stuff you Bill & just remember this, 19 goes into 59 a lot more times that 59 goes into 19. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• 4 weeks later...

"As a result, men grew to prefer younger women because older women couldn't reproduce".

Yeah right, has nothing to do with younger woman being hotter, fitter, more active and generally more desireable (no disrespect meant, just facts of life).

Bloody University studies .. like the recent one that found the chances of a drunk woman wanting to have sex is higher than a sober one, gee, didn't know that 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

.Bloody University studies .. like the recent one that found the chances of a drunk woman wanting to have sex is higher than a sober one, gee, didn't know that 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Note to self. Buy wine on the way home.

• Haha 1

Good observation, Planey. I think alcohol was invented to enable ugly people to get some sex. Doesn't help them do justice to it though..Do you know what Dingo Ugly means? General question. Nev

No Nev,

I'm waiting with baited breath to be enlightened by you, while the wine rack awaits a few donations from sympathisers:tongue in cheek:.

When you wake up and the opposite sex is sleeping on your arm and you chew it off to get away without waking said opposite sex, similar to a dingo escaping a trap.

Now did you like the way I said that without offending anyone? No wait what about the gays.........