Any tips for trailering a drifter??

seb7701

Seb7701, when you get your lady up flying, I hope you have days like today, the air was cool but sweet, the sun on the face was warming as was the folks I popped into to have a chat. Drifter flying is just awesome, I had two hours of just buzzing about with a few circuits and two visits to neighbouring fields, always puts a smile on my face.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, whilst all my recent hours have been in a Tecnam or S14 RANS, there is still no substitute for simplicity. I love 'em and will enjoy the lack of stress when ai get the damn thing here!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good point - apologies for the lack of update! After deciding it woud be do-able one way or other, I purchased my new baby and am waiting for some hangar space which we have been promised in a week or three. A/C will then be trailered carefully by the owner from his home to the airfield where the wings will be put back on and an intrepid CFI has offered to fly it home for me! Actually about a third of the price of trucking it and all going well, less chance of damage.

Very excited!! eBay item 141066462377 refers!

• Like 1