Hello all

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

No I'm here mate. Do you know anymore about it? Hopefully not serious.

Guest Chainsaw

No I don't, Glenn may be better to fill you in. I'm not even sure if it was a crash or a mech failure or something. Glenn, can you help with this?

Guest Glenn

I don't know who the person was but they had 200 hours flying experience and must've been getting some extra training in in the Jabiru. He was sent off on a solo flight on Thursday and upon landing was hit by a gust of wind. The result was a hard landing that bent the nose wheel and did damage to the firewall. I haven't seen it but am told it will be out of action for around a month. They are trying to get a Jabiru on hire in the meantime.

Guest Crash Lander
Welcome Darren! Small world eh!

'Tis mate! :lol: Good to catch you here too. A little less criticism here methinks!!

Well, I first lobbed here last year, and for one reson or another, lost the link, and forgot all about it!

Found my way back here the other day, and spotted ya!

I have found that other site to be a little less than friendly on a few occasions now, although I do still check in every now and then to see what's happening.

Any progress on the DVD yet mate?

Guest Crash Lander
I have found that other site to be a little less than friendly on a few occasions now' date=' although I do still check in every now and then to see what's happening.[/quote']Other site?[/quote:5r5sf75u]

Never mind . Not wanting to cause another controversy! :)

Guest Darren Masters

No but will be shortly enough. You (for obvious reasons) will be the first to know 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Guest Darren Masters
Other site?

SP, just to confirm. It is not the other board that you, me and a few others are a member of that I have the problem with.The problem that I had with the board was one that has to do with commercial aviation and one that I was a member of years ago and one I would never touch again (not even with someone elses keyboard).Just to clarify.Therefore I have edited some of my posts here to reflect that.I don't want to mention other forums in name because that is just wrong to them and to Glenn here so I will not.It was nice though of someone to run from here (I have a fair idea who it is) and 'dob' to the other forum owner that I had a problem with his forums.I like to think we are all adults and it may pay to read a little before jumping the gun.Kind of a look before you leap thing.I don't care to divulge what board it was that gave me the problem a few years ago (before the other forum was even started)but there are members on here who are fully aware of which it is and it can stay at that. This is a wonderful board here (as is the other I am a member of) but they both serve different purposes and it's great to have both.

Thanks for hearing me out.

PS Glenn, edit as you feel the need mate.

Guest Glenn

No problem. Lets just leave it at that. If there is to be any further discussion then please do so via email or PM.