Hello from canberra!

Guest remiferna

Guest remiferna

Hello I'm Remi,

I'm 15 years old, and was introduced to this site by todd on clean up australia day (sponsored by qantas!). My ambition is to become a commercial pilot, I have been interested in aviation since the age of 7 on my first flight!

I will try to go on my first solo flight and get my license on my 16th b-day!!

I hope to have fun on this website (forums, chats, galleries etc..) and to meet interesting people!

Cya!

ps: if this gets posted twice, it's because my computer is acting up.

Howdy Remi

welcome to TAA !!. Good to see Toddles out there doing his bit for the enviroment and this website.. I am sorry but i slept all day :( had a long night but i did pickup my beer cans

Guest Glenn

Hey remiferna and welcome to TAA. Good on Todd for telling you about us. Feel free to ask anything you want :)

Good to see you joined up Remi. The people here are friendly, we don't have the membership as some boards do but it is only young and growing in number. Feel free to ask any questions, and we will try our best to answer it. Also take a look at the Photo Gallery, Fleet Lists etc which can all be found in the left hand meu pane.

Once again, Welcome!

Guest OzChris

HI Remi, WELCOME!

Great to see young people joining up here - and taking such a keen interest in the best industry EVA! Aviation...

Hope you have fun :D