Hello ppl

MattSR

Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here. My name is Matt and I am an aviation enthusiast form Camden, NSW. I currently hold a private pilots license with CSU and tailwheel endorsements and about 100 hours experience or so. At the moment I'm transitioning into the Pitts S2B at YSCN and im having a heap of fun... At the moment i'm interested in flying aerobatics and maybe obtaining a CPL down the track (no hurry though)

Cheers,

Matt

Guest OzChris

Hi Matt - welcome

Sounds like you are having great fun with your flying - Id love to do some aerobatics training down the track...The pitts must be awesome!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Dave, I joined the AAC and i'll definitely be at Parkes over Easter. Have been doing a little bit of Pitts training at Maitland too, but not sure if i'll be helping on the ground or competing yet :)

Cheers,

Matt

Guest Darren Masters

G'day Matt and welcome to the forums 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif My mate Paul Andronicou flies the Extra 300S out of VIC. You may have heard of him. Looking forward to your posts here 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif