Hey there...

Guest Adz_5691

Guest Adz_5691

hey all

Names Adam, im seventeen and live at pambula NSW

great place, nice and close to the merimbula airport. im at school in bega, doin year 12.

always had a love for flying and started learning december last year but i wish i had done heaps earlier! Looking forward to a career in the airlines (hopefully - one day - when i get rich).

my uncle Andy owns Merimbula Air Services and im learning there with the instructor, Alan Lindsay, in his 150 aerobat (and every now and then in a grumman tiger).

anyways forums look great - hopefully not too good that illl be here instead of studying tho. haha.

Cheers

Adz:biggrin:

Guest Darren Masters

G'day Adz. Good to have you here buddy. Keep up with the flying training. So rewarding and you will have so much fun at the same time. Some beautiful flying down your way too! Again, welcome and enjoy TAA 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest Adz_5691

Cheers Darren - im startin to love this forum, theres some great stuff.

and yeah, the flying is pretty good down here - and a hell of a lot of fun!

Hey Adz, welcome to TAA, the best and friendliest forum in Australia.

Cheers Darren - im startin to love this forum, theres some great stuff.

As you're finding out this place is great :biggrin: I know you'll enjoy your time here.

Guest aviatrix27

Hey Adam,

I know the people at MAS - they will look after you well. Have fun, especially in the Grumman Tiger!

Guest Glenn

Welcome Adam. Glad to hear you are loving this site. I visited and haven't left. They can't drag me away 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Guest Darren Masters
Welcome Adam. Glad to hear you are loving this site. I visited and haven't left. They can't drag me away 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Gee, would be a bit hard considering you own the forums (for now) 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif I'm yet to win Lotto.

Guest Darren Masters
Well your offer better be better than the last turkey who wanted to buy it 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

LOL :biggrin: No comment. Sorry for hijacking your thread mate :redface: