G'day Folks, Wingnut here

Wingnut

Hi folks, I thought I would join your esteemed company, TAA looks like a good group 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

As per my handle I am a bit of a Wingnut. I have been a gliding and soaring pilot for 39 years, am a very keen gliding instructor and cross country and wave soaring enthusiast. I also joined the darker side in 2003, am a PPL(A) GA pilot with a half share of a nice little Grumman AA-5 Traveler. I am also very happy occasionally flying Tecnams with the RA-Aus crowd.

A Wingnut and a Weathernut, I am a real keen weather observer, weatherzoner and cloudspotter. It all comes with having soaring and flying in the blood.

www.canberragliding.org is my home club website, along with http://canberra-aeroclub.com.au/cac/.

Apart from flying, there is nothing like a wee dram of fine whisky to add value and a smile to life - Sliante!

Just spent Sat and Sun am at Tumut, good fun, cloudy but smooth and picturesque. Had fun instructing in the Puchacz and then I took the DG303 for a flight... 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

VH-DGA (Damn Good Aeroplane)

DrewDG303Tumut3.jpg.47512165db4d2b15cc6d2ea24fb71429.jpg

Guest airsick

Hey Wingnut. Good to see another local here. Maybe we should trade flights one day - I'll take you in the Virus if you take me in the Grumman. I've always looked at them and thought they look like a fun plane.

Hope to see you around...

Guest Darren Masters

G'day Wingnut and welcome to TAA. You have found the right place 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif Nice lenticular by the way. Looking forward to your posts.