Why is it SO QUIET on here lately?

Pricey

On the head sets, Yes. Just get a good set. A god head set is a pleasure to use whereas if you go cheap, every single time you put them on you will have the thought that you "should have bought the good ones". I have DC 13.4s which are good, they will be getting an ANR upgrade sometime soon. I'd also recommend either of the top Lightspeeds, the Bose and I am like the specs for the Senheiser although I haven't tried a set yet. If you buy a set for $100 I'm betting you will upgrade within a year.

Have fun with the 150.

Cheers, Qwerty

• 1 year later...
First time on here in ages! Been to the north coast for Christmas/New Years and then for a short dip over to Buenos Ares luckily got a QF 747-400ER on the way there :)

Welcome Home "Jannypan", and HMMMPPPHH ,:mad: , did ask me to come with you to carry your bags,,lol :biggrin:, we like to keep it quiet in here for several reasons, but feel free to jump in with anything you have to say, maybe a shoer report on your trip and the types etc of AC you flew in would be nice if you have the time.,,,,cheers john