RA-Aus Board Member Misbehaves At NATFLY 2011!

What is happening as we speak is that the owner of the other place maintains a public vitriolic attack on Don Ramsey and myself on his site and we have no right of reply.

Sincerely,

David... I have not seen or heard any vitriol online about the whole situation elsewhere. Just don't want you feeling paranoid... Stay cool and I agree with Glenn...

Guest BlackRod
David... I have not seen or heard any vitriol online about the whole situation elsewhere. Just don't want you feeling paranoid... Stay cool and I agree with Glenn...

G'day Donald,

I think you might be right about the vitriol (now). It's become more subtle than that. More like snide insinuations and bald face lies.:eusa_liar:

It just feels like vitriol when it comes from somebody to whom you have been a very good friend and is without any reasonable basis or provocation.

I also agree that we don't want this great place to get too maudlin.

My disappointment will remain but more generally, I'm just over it!

The people I respected most on that place are smart enough to work it out for themselves and most already have.

For me, this is a new day and there are better ones to come.

Cheers

Don

Thanks Don,I appreciate you letting me know what is going on elsewhere since I can only know when informed by others. I don't want to go down the paranoid road. Yep thanks to Michaels rational view I am going to let it lay.

Hows the married man these days?