Outback Mustang

Hi Rzaff,I took the liberty of enhancing a couple of your images, just adjusting the brightness and contrast. Some have been rotated to normal view. To view a large version, simply click on the file name, or to see them in lightbox, click on the thumbnail.

[ATTACH]31299[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31300[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31301[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31302[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31303[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31304[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31305[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31306[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31307[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]31298[/ATTACH]

Nice one Rzaff, what happened to the donk sitting on the crate next to the bike?

good question I have a feeling that ended up in lincoln notables museum at greenock will have to ask the grandfather

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there I was curious to as how you came across those pictures :)

I took the photos in Burra in about 1995 as I was passing through. Next time I visited, two or three years later, it was gone.

I took the photos in Burra in about 1995 as I was passing through. Next time I visited, two or three years later, it was gone.

Cool I wondered why I hadn't seen those particular ones but what I like is you managed to get my old motorbike I rode around as a youngster in the photo