Flying my Mirage ZK-FEQ

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

Well, a few days ago it called for the cobwebs to be dusted of my beloved Mirage due to non-stop flying at work and a visit to the USA. It had been 2mths since I flew her. What can I say? A magic Waikato afternoon and some lovely views and the bug was soon back. Eagerly waiting for those lovely Waikato calm summer mornings/afternoons. Going to clock up lots more hours...001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif Isn't life beautiful?

Guest David C

Beautiful indeed Darren .... What great shots and very inviting .. I'm so pleased that you are having quality time flying around what is obviously a beautiful part of the World .. We care off to the old dart tomorrow , so I'm hopingto catch up with a few pilot mates of mine , and perhaps a fly in of of the club Piper Warriors out of Halfpenny Green Airfield .. Have fun , and take care my friend ..

Dave C

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darren Masters
Now that's flying!If I may ask what is the small tube hanging out the front? Is that an ASI of sorts?

Indeed that is my ASI that never tells fibs (unless something is blocking it) ;)

Guest Darren Masters
Just nothing like the freedom of flight - especially from an open cockpit!Really nice Darren :)

Thanks Chris :) PM me your home number again and I'll give you a buzz tonight :)