Good evening

Gday Wayne

Bout the same as you, still finding my way around here. How did your mistress go with the clip of the Hornet. I hope you can still make it to Gloucster but I must warn you, I have asked David to be the young fella's bodyguard so who knows where that will lead us

Cheers scotty

Jees another buddy from that other place. Hi Wayne and welcome. Good to have another good guy.Are you really that old Ha Ha Ha

Palmolive, David, it's palmolive what does it. Not your fault you don't know that though, considering the time you spent with the polynesian pommies.

Gday WayneBout the same as you, still finding my way around here. How did your mistress go with the clip of the Hornet. I hope you can still make it to Gloucster but I must warn you, I have asked David to be the young fella's bodyguard so who knows where that will lead us

Cheers scotty

Good to see you here too Scotty. All this new fangled stuff... Wow!... That cave I've bin lookin' at down in the S/E corner of the South Island is lookin' betterer and betterer. D'ya reckon CFI and his kin'll give us a fair exchange rate if we slink off down there to hide from all this new teknowledgy?

Ol' Jay Tigre got downright sprightly when I ran the clip for her. Asked me t'tell you not to let him hurt hisself showin' off though. She wants him to look his best when he gets his pitchar taken with her down there in Gloucster.

We've gotta do something about that Dave fellah. Just 'cause he's grayer than us and has less hair, he seems to think he can be cheeky... I'm lookin' to find some sippin' whiskey... That'll cure him, I reckon.

Wayne

I recon we gotta have a good chance of gettin in down south if we promise to leave that Dave bloke here. CFI would probley give us a medal to keep him out.

Sippin' whiskey......you want to give him more? Have a look at his ugly mush on his profile page..........sippin' whiskey and brylcreem.....and it ain't no little dab will do you.

The young fella was out training again this morning and is aiming to be at his peak for Jay Tigre come Gloucster.....tyres all puffed up.....I think he must be smitten and out to impress.....Jay Tigre that is......I showed him a piccy of that Dave bloke and he went into a ground loop.

Cheers Scotty