RA-Aus members visiting Temora

cazza

Hi RA-Aus forum enthusiasts. Just an invitation to come up taxiway echo to the hangar with the windsock if you visit Temora on Nov 19 when the big Warbirds Aviation Museum airshow is on. I'll have coffee and home made goodies available. We are expecting a big crowd, but it would be great if RA-Aus members had a chance to meet and greet. I am new to this forum because I like to keep in touch with what other members of RA-Aus think is important. I fly a Jabiru 160 and live on the Temora airpark. Stop in and say G'day if you are in the neighborhood.

Cazza:smile:

And still they come. Great stuff! Hey thanks Cazza & welcome to your first post here. There's getting quite a few of us here now joining the throng that had quietly been enjoying this site all along it would appear. Unfortunately I won't make it to Temora but the show sure sounds great.

Cheers

Dexter

G'day Cazza, there's a few of the carers have checked in here in the last few days... Unfortunately I can't make it to the big T in November, but thanks for the invite... And for those who haven't met the lady yet, let me tell you she makes outstanding cookies.:trust_me:

Welcome cazza

For those attending Warbirds Downunder, I have created a thread to see who is attending. If you are please add your name and whether you are general admission or a goldie attendee - [ame=http://theaussieaviator.net/showthread.php?t=49419]Warbirds Downunder 2011 - Temora November 19th 2011 - The Aussie Aviator.Net[/ame]

Guest David C

Hi Carol ... Great to have you onboard and welcome .I'm in Malta right now cat hing up with extended family who I've never met , however , I will be at Temora for the big day in November , wouldn't miss it for quids . I'll certainly catch up with you and look forward to it . Can't wait to try those famous cookies .

See ya

Dave C

Good, that means I get your Cookies as well ... LOL

Cazza

Please.....Please.....Please give my cookies to anyone but him.......just thinking of your figure pettel.....I mean David

Cheers Scotty

Gee lads, the pressure is on to make cookies. I was planning fresh hot buttermilk scones with lashings of jam and cream, home-made date loaf, lemon slices and coffee scrolls. Cazza

Now you're being cruel Carol... I'll be alright 'cause I'll be up at my Mum's place doing her hunny-doo list, and that comes with lashings of all the good stuff mentioned above... But the other blokes?... Poor bugahs,,, most of them are ankle deep in drool by now. :fest30:

Guest BlackRod
Gee lads, the pressure is on to make cookies. I was planning fresh hot buttermilk scones with lashings of jam and cream, home-made date loaf, lemon slices and coffee scrolls. Cazza

That sounds great Carol but I'm afraid David won't able to indulge because we'll be close to MTOW and only one of us can afford to take on any excess baggage. :drum: boom! BOOM!

Don

Guest BlackRod

Cazza,

Sounds like there are going to be a lot of RA-Aus people in Temora on 19th Nov who will be keen to sign up as volunteers to for NatFly 2012. Won't that be great? :biggrin:

That sounds great Carol but I'm afraid David won't able to indulge because we'll be close to MTOW and only one of us can afford to take on any excess baggage. :drum: boom! BOOM!

Bugga ... Foiled again ...:cray: