Australian Aircraft Kits (AAK) Hornet STOL Locally Designed and Built

David Isaac

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks I went to the Glouscester Fly-in on the weekend and meet some old friends and made some new ones too. But i did meet 2 nameless fellow forumites there as well. They remain nameless (unless they want to repent their sins) as I went as a shy, reserved bashfull type of a young fellow and I came home a bent and twisted old dv8. I have been corrupted by these 2 and now I feel abused and violated. They no doubt they will tell another story, all of which are lies. I am not like that, I did not say that and I deffinately did not do that, but if I did remember I was corrupted by those 2. They have a lot to answer for. I think I had a good time but can't remember taking any photos but I do remember one of those nasty old men taking some shots(another story) so maybe there are some photos around. Thankfully I was not PIC and could have a little sleep on the way home. Speaking of that , I think I'll go and have a little lay down now.

Cheers Scotty

Hope you're rested now Scotty - I was only thinking today "wonder if anyone went to Gloucester" "Where's the report".

Unfortunately hay got in my way as it invariably does this time of year so was a non starter.

So come on guys Pics & report.......... Please. Oh & if the truth has to come out, so be it LOL

Yeah ..... One of the bitter twisted old dv8s is in NZ and didn't bring the bloody camera to download the pictures of two other dv8s landing at Gloucester.

It was a great day culminating in sippin whiskey and rum ... LOL. My sippin was just that cause I had to drive home to get organised for this bloody NZ trip.

There was a certain portly gentleman there with his lovely old genuine original 1946 Piper J3 Cub ...and I had a fly of her ... lovelly old girl she is ... thank you Wayne.

Missed ya Dex you would have made four old dv8s ... LOL

• 1 month later...

[ATTACH=full]915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]916[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]921[/ATTACH]

We lined up some of Ole's planes and took some pics just for you guys and gals today so enjoy

The white Hornet Tandem.....test flying and soon to go to station work

The yellow and red Hornet side by side (the best looking one) is mine

The orange Hornet Cub.....test flying and going to station work

The orange and white Bushman is Ole's prototype

The yellow and green Bushman....180HP, 29" Bushwheels, will soon be heading to station work too.

Enjoy Scotty

IMG_0587.JPG.0aae653a29a75dd18eee77e65f034cc5.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG.788b558d68291880244c18b955adf1c4.JPG

• Like 1