Natfly 2012

metalman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in cahoots with a couple of kit foxes and a gyro I think, so I may not be able to unleash the Eurofox (95kias) as I reckon the foxes will get 75 less about 15 knots of breeze, not sure what a gyro does but I don't think theyre real quick

Guest aviatrix27

ok, I'll bite, who was it? Today as I was transiting Temora airspace and made my call that I was leaving the area, I said have a fun weekend, and someone responded "yes, Kaye". Was someone here either manning the Unicom or talking to whoever was?

Guest Glenn

if it's ok with michael, i think we should meet up at his stand. say about 1pm saturday? pretty certain i am still going

Guest avi8tr

Michael is sick and didn't make it unfortunately.

I have the Skycatcher at his empty site and that's all that is there. Can meet there but Bas's site is probably easier to find, just south of the RAA tent.

If we meet at Bas's Ozrunways tent we'll have to be careful not to get in the way as it's the busiest site at Temora this weekend.

Guest David C

Michael ... Sorry to hear you are feeling sick , I hope you are feeling better soon . I had a

look at the Skycatcher and also paid a visit to the Ozrunway tent , however, Bas was very busy as were the rest of the crew . I did speak to one of his reps , very impressed .. What happened to all those trade exhibitors that failed to show .

I think the RAAus have a lot of work to do between now and Natfly 2013 if this event is to continue to prosper ..just my opinion ..

Dave C

Managed to catch up with a few at the Ozrunways tent - good to meet you and good to see Glenn again. I saw metalman wave as he went past in the kiddy train, he seemed happy and that was the last I saw of him.

Unicom invited me to use 18 grass for my departure which was good. A little way down the track waved to the J-3 as I went past and we ended up having dinner together in Toc.

Altogether, a very pleasant day.

Poor Internet connection resulted in a duplicate post so edited with gratuitous additional comments.

Aviat8r, thanks for the Skycatcher review.

I heard a few good rumours. One is that the National Aerobatic Championships will be at Forbes next year. This year they will be at Tocumwal in October however for the last decade or so it has been Easter at Parkes. My first Easter off in about 35 years.

Russell Darbyshire did a marvelous job with his fabric workshops.