B737 flight simulator

Guest ozzie

Guest disperse

Ozzie they should give you a frebbie for posting that link here.....006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

count me in ;)

i just took a ride on a 737 to rockhampton........thier a very nice machine

Guest ozzie

they are only a 10 minute walk from where i work. if i can find the time on friday i will go and have a talk to them, maybe they do group bookings or may be willing to discount RAAus members. Don't ask, don't get. as they say.

Guest ozzie

Hi Guys, well i couldn't wait till tomorrow, i went down today and spent half an hour talking to them. they were pleased that we now know about them. but sorry no discounts. there was a session going on so could not look inside but from the lcd panel mounted outside showed the action it looked impresssive. They will put in the extra effort if you do. so bone up on the revelant manuals. the less time briefing = more time flying. it can also be used for formal flight training with the appropriate instructor. (bfr?) weekends are booked out for at least 2 weeks and the odd slot available during the week. best to go by yourself or as a pair depending on how long your session is. best part is the boss is going to pay! be a few weeks before i can find the time tho.

ozzie