Jab 160 lover

john emmerton

My only grype......my doors leak water inflite ( pours in ) intend drilling hole each side on floor, fit removeable rubber bungs, can see litres of water building up there causing me grief.At some stage chase up some rubber profiles to see which one will reduce/eliminate the problem.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day Peter

I am picking up my new 170D this weekend and it has door gutters fitted as standard equipment. Weather in Bundy shocking at present . Fingrrs crossed

G'day PeterI am picking up my new 170D this weekend and it has door gutters fitted as standard equipment. Weather in Bundy shocking at present . Fingrrs crossed

At least you will know if the gutters do thier job.020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

Hope the weather clears fast for your flying.

Cheers Mike

Hello again John.

In Bundy at the moment checking out the new Plane. Hope to Ferry to Sudney this weekend Weather permitting . Has been shocking all week. Will let you know how it goes

Cheers

Hi Roscoe........fly safe, above all else.....I am sure that you do..! I will put down my $10 K deposit in around 4 weeks time, and then Karl Faeth and Sue Ingham from S.A. will do the delivery for me. Cheers, keep in touch.

Thanks

Hi Roscoe........fly safe, above all else.....I am sure that you do..! I will put down my $10 K deposit in around 4 weeks time, and then Karl Faeth and Sue Ingham from S.A. will do the delivery for me. Cheers, keep in touch.

Thanks John . The Aircraft was ferried from Bundy to Bankstown last Sat & I will be flying today. Will let you know how it goes. Ferry went well. Cheers

Hi John, J270-D flies beautifully, First flight at ysbk tjis morning. All good.

Cheers Roscoe

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if this is the place to do this, but "Hi".......I am a low time jab jock.....about 100 hours total and will be buying a new J160 D in March 2014.

Hello again John

Very happy with my 170D. Now have 18 hours on it and starting to come to grips with the landing technique.

How are you going with your proposed purchase. Have you decided on type yet?

Cheers

Roscoe