Marry Christmas to all

icebob

Marry Christmas to all on this site both running it and contributing.

My Christmas started last Sunday, I was told to pack my gear and report to the transport section for a flight home, my deployment is over. This makes the second Christmas in 12 years I have made it home for actual Christmas.

All my family are coming over tomorrow for Christmas, so seven(and one on the way) grandkids and six adults - WONDERFUL.

Bob.

• Like 7

Guest Maj Millard

Happy to be around once again to wish you all the finest of seasons greetings !................may your HAM/turkey/chook be well cooked and seasoned tomorrow, and your favourite scotch/beer/Brandy be smooth as champagne air at 5 am most mornings.......Fly safe all...see ya next year if not before.........Maj....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Bex, Your imput over the past year has been enjoyable and appreciated. May you enjoy good health and prosper into the coming year.........Cheers.... Maj....011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! Loved reading the forum over the year. Finished a demanding job on Friday and now have time to catch up and contribute. 2014 is going to be a year of change for us. We have bought a property with room for an airstrip and will be moving in over the next year or so.

Sue

Just down the road from you - Owanyilla near Tiaro Qld -25.69728 152.62074

Over 1km on the east/west fence line with possible cross strip over the 36acre dam next door N-S on the cultivation. Could be 2-3 years before we are operational. Will keep our hangar at Childers.

He wants to keep working for another 2 years up here & have to sell our house in a depressed market. So I have to renovate & tart up for sale. Looking for part time work to fund the move. He wants to move by taking a bit every trip - given the amount of junk we have (he never throws anything out), that could take years.

Sue

Just down the road from you - Owanyilla near Tiaro Qld -25.69728 152.62074Over 1km on the east/west fence line with possible cross strip over the 36acre dam next door N-S on the cultivation. Could be 2-3 years before we are operational. Will keep our hangar at Childers.

He wants to keep working for another 2 years up here & have to sell our house in a depressed market. So I have to renovate & tart up for sale. Looking for part time work to fund the move. He wants to move by taking a bit every trip - given the amount of junk we have (he never throws anything out), that could take years.

Sue

Hi Sue

Looks good does your property fence run along old coach road and wilsons rd

Hi SueLooks good does your property fence run along old coach road and wilsons rd

Backs on to Old Coach Road (which is gazetted but not formed) and Young State Forest on the other side of it. Wilsons Rd has a row of properties facing it that back on to our place (south of us). We have about 20m frontage to Balandinas Dr. Our house is the one nearest the road on the curve. The boss went to school in Tiaro, so he is going home. We have only seen it once, in September, and have not been able to get down to have a second look. The owners are staying on till we can start moving down. I have yet to survey it for airstrip location. It has crops & cattle.

Sue