up and atom

AVOCET

[ATTACH=full]29129[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29130[/ATTACH]the LCH& the multipoint work exceptionally good combined

with 62"x54" pitch prop.

it's a much smoother running & idl.,a good temp. spread and a oil temp thermostat keeps the oil at 80 deg

heads /water temp 95/100deg. works we'll on the pusher set up .

cheers mike

[ATTACH=full]29129[/ATTACH]

Mike, we are all looking forward to seeing the aircraft in the flesh sometime at the British Light aviation show at the NEC in Birmingham, UK, . . . .any Ideas when that will be ? ? ? ? We don't get many innovations like that nowadays, apart from the odd new "Samey" designs from the Czech republic. . . . . I guess someone would have to put up a lot of cash to get it over here though ! ! ! !

Phil

Mike, we are all looking forward to seeing the aircraft in the flesh sometime at the British Light aviation show at the NEC in Birmingham, UK, . . . .any Ideas when that will be ? ? ? ? We don't get many innovations like that nowadays, apart from the odd new "Samey" designs from the Czech republic. . . . . I guess someone would have to put up a lot of cash to get it over here though ! ! ! !Phil

Hi Phil,

Could possibly be next year , or ????,' !!!

I'd love to take it over seas ,

I'd need help at both ends

Cheers mike

Cheers Mike