Do you know this man?

[ATTACH=full]29229[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29229[/ATTACH] Boonah Airfield:

After several aircraft owners noticed their planes had been tampered with a security camera was installed and before long caught images of a man fiddling with aircraft. The matter is now in police hands, does anybody recognize him?

206744_Fullscreencapture3105201453909p.m..jpg.bf87938586fb4df51d47ddd84af34cde.jpg

I don't know this chap in photo, and I don't live near the Airfield, but I offer two other suggestions.

1. From the pictures he appears to be a plane spotter taking a pictures and making notes.

2. Has a similar plane and is looking at the motor mounts for possible same engine fitting.

The pictures don't seem to show the person actually touching anything besides his own camera and note pad.

If someone came along to fiddle I would expect them to be holding pliers or spanners.

The person pictured may not be the culprit in the aircraft fiddling, and the real culprit is still at large.

062_book.gif.f66253742d25e17391c5980536af74da.gif

• Agree 2

1. From the pictures he appears to be a plane spotter taking a pictures and making notes.

Quite possibly but wouldn't you inform/ask someone first before entering a hanger?

Needs a boot up the ass for bad manners if he is an innocent party.

• Agree 2

I think it's Turbo......

It wasn't me, I would have been closer with the camera and there would have been more shots of me taking notes, plus it's nothing like the very recent photo of me posted by Captain, and he knows me better than anyone.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]29229[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29229[/ATTACH] Boonah Airfield:After several aircraft owners noticed their planes had been tampered with a security camera was installed and before long caught images of a man fiddling with aircraft. The matter is now in police hands, does anybody recognize him?

I saw him on another thread too: http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/do-you-know-this-man.119003/#post-430477

dazza the spellin' naziSays dazza who's username has no capital letter !

That is because there is already a Dazza on here.

PS. - Any aviator worth their salt should know how to spell hangar (and gauge )

• Agree 1