10,000 posts

I reckon it will be a worthy event when Facthunter will break 10,000 ............ it's close

Is this top score or has someone else got there ?

• Like 1

I think Ian should organise a brass pipe band and jumper out of cake for this occasion

I think its a great achievement ................ shows ticker

I think Ian should organise a brass pipe band and jumper out of cake for this occasionI think its a great achievement ................ shows ticker

We don't want him to have a heart attack, just the brass band should do!017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

Yes, we should disqualify him for that, although he is claiming to be male.

Probably doesn't want us to know he keeps his long hair in a pony tail, has an eyebrow stud and wears 3/4 length shorts

• Haha 1

R

Yes, we should disqualify him for that, although he is claiming to be male.Probably doesn't want us to know he keeps his long hair in a pony tail, has an eyebrow stud and wears 3/4 length shorts

Reminds me of a thread on the WIX forum where someone claimed to be a warbird wreck hunter and had found a super rare jap fighter in Indonesia.

Apparently there was a family living in it and he was building them a house and taking posession of the aircraft to rebuild it.

Had heaps of people sucked in. Turns out it was just a teenager trolling........

10K, hey, doesn't itmake you an expert when you've done something 10,000 times?

Not sure on the expert status but I do know once you have heard something one thousand times you are meant to be knowledgeable, because my dad used to say 'if I've told you once I've told you a thousand times' in a tone that hinted that I should know it well:bash:

• Like 2

Yes, we should disqualify him for that, although he is claiming to be male.Probably doesn't want us to know he keeps his long hair in a pony tail, has an eyebrow stud and wears 3/4 length shorts

Hes on to you Nev ... ROFLMAO

And still no avatar

I wondered about it, until I realised that he had really taken ownership of the large phallic symbol as his avatar, which no one else was prepared to use.

I suspect he is just subtly telling us that his thru-bolt is much more substantial than the rest of us.....

Thanks Turbs. A couple of us oldies sat down years ago, and worked how much had been spent of our training over the years. I recall it was half a house at the CPL. Later it got over 1 1/2 million of old money. Maybe some of it can be passed on.( Not the money it's all gone) We owe it to the industry (if it is useful.) Safety is one of my big rants. Nev

• Like 1
  • Agree 1