CT On Floats

Admin

Just envious I guess that we don't have the natural resources like they do in Canada, with the fresh water lakes etc.. where you could put a toy like that to excessive use without having to wash it out afterwards constantly and spray goop all over the metal bits to stop them from disappearing.

Guest brentc

If it was legal in Australia and I saw some paperwork to prove it, I'd be high on the order list. Any info on that Ian / Chris? There's not much else out there that's factory built, approved in OZ, not ridiculously expensive and goes more than 80 knots or actually a type that has atleast one other in OZ right now.

I just realised that those are those new aluminium floats from the Czech republic. There's a mini Super Cub being manufactured over there on the same floats. They look good.

I haven't seen an application for acceptance of it on floats in Aus as yet. Perhaps under LSA, for which I wouldn't need to see any paperwork as acceptance is done by the approved person. There are two Carbon Cubs going to South Aus, and I believe one of them will have floats eventually..?? Not sure what they would cruise at though on floats.

Chris