Weird Al's Speling and grammer song

fly_tornado

Unlike others, who have posted extensively on the need or otherwise for an "unlike" button (which seemed to raise some folks temperatures, not unlike a kettle boiling), I see a drastic need for "Bad Grammar", "Bad Speelling" (sic), or "Incorrect Usage" (also sic) buttons.

For example, "Incorrect Usage" would be applied when someone uses YOUR .... incorrectly, instead of YOU'RE.....,

(Or maybe should be "Bad Speelling")

1698391071_Getitright.jpg.7668ebde9e2d0cb72c85e526851663c0.jpg

• Like 2

Unlike others, who have posted extensively on the need or otherwise for an "unlike" button (which seemed to raise some folks temperatures, not unlike a kettle boiling), I see a drastic need for "Bad Grammar", "Bad Speelling" (sic), or "Incorrect Usage" (also sic) buttons.For example, "Incorrect Usage" would be applied when someone uses YOUR .... incorrectly, instead of YOU'RE.....,

(Or maybe should be "Bad Speelling")

[ATTACH=full]31228[/ATTACH]

I have my pet hates, too. But I've never forgotten my old grandma telling me it was rude to correct someone else's English just because I had the benefit of the good education they were denied by their circumstances in life.

Kaz

• Like 1

Don't Major in Minors

Don't work on English cars at all is my moto.

I can send a fully grammar'ed message via my mobile phone, it's just laziness on the part of people who don't.

Sent while iRoning my clothes.

An English professor was trying to make extra money selling vacuum cleaners door-to-door. At his next scheduled stop, he knocked and a little girl answered.

“Young Lady, may I please have a word with your mother?” he asked.

“Nah, she ain’t home,” the girl replied.

Taken aback, the man scolded the little girl: “Young lady, where’s your grammar?”

“She’s out the back, hangin' out the washing.”

• Haha 1

Don't work on English cars at all is my moto.I can send a fully grammar'ed message via my mobile phone, it's just laziness on the part of people who don't.

Sent while iRoning my clothes.

That sounds 'Ironic' (I had to check the spelling on my Spelling App)