Savannah Muster MkIII - E O I - Prefered Date

rankamateur

I am looking at putting on the Savannah Muster in the next four to six weeks, I am not fussy about exclusively Savannahs, I have already had one acceptance from a J230 flyer. Let me know which weekend is most convenient for a Saturday night fly-over.

I got the co-ordinates for the strip off Google Earth tonight

29'08.700 150'43.500 @ 1200 ft.

750m main strip now extended to 900m for the Jab.

Let me know what will suit.

Hey going for 3 weeks leaving on 31st of Oct I think...off to Orlando in Florida will see Kennedy space centre then Disneyworld then have to be at a pool show from 5th to 7th in Orlando (a work thing) then fly to Memphis to look at where the King lived and where we hire a car drive to Paris in TN....I wonder what is there??????????/...then after that drive off to Nashville and onto Washington DC for a look at the Smithsonian about 1200km of driving then Amtrack it to the Big Apple for 4 days then on the plane to LA and back here.

So have to ring Reg and get him to lay it on thick...I want a flight in the Vision and to look at their manufacturing cause I feel another kit coming on :)

I want a flight in the Vision and to look at their manufacturing cause I feel another kit coming on :)

Maybe you should buy the WAC distribution from him before you go and you could get a tax deductible trip out of it.

Nah....This trip is all paid for by the guy I am working for at the moment..well the flights over and back for me and the Mrs...so we just pay for all the internal stuff...and we fly Premiun economy apparently on the way over and back.

Reg should be able to put a good word in for me :)