Marriage

Marty_d

Some good ones here.

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence. (A life sentence!)

Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Marriage is an institution. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

Marriage is a thing, which puts a ring on a woman's finger...and two under the man's eyes.

We have strange and wonderful relationship. You're strange and I'm wonderful.

Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.

Marriage is not just having a wife but also worries inherited forever.

Marriage requires a man to prepare 5 types of "RINGS":

a) The Engagement Ring

b) The Wedding Ring

c) The SuffeRing

d) The EnduRing

e) The TortuRing

I never knew what real happiness was until I got married and by then, it was too late.

The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him.

Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.

Courtship - A man pursuing a woman until she catches him

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months -- I don't like to interrupt her.

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

A man is not complete until he is married -- then he is finished.

Marriage is the sole cause of divorce.

A husband is living proof that a wife can take a joke.

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.

I belong to Bridegrooms Anonymous. Whenever I feel like getting married, they send over a lady in a housecoat and hair curlers to burn my toast for me.

If your wife wants to learn how to drive, don't stand in her way.

Love: An obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage.

Marriage is bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Ergo...

Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.

Marriage still confers one very special privilege - only a married person can get divorced.

Don't marry a tennis player. For love means nothing to them.

No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.

All marriages are happy - it's the living together afterward that causes all the problems.

Sign in a marriage counselor's window: "OUT TO LUNCH - THINK IT OVER."

DICTIONARY: The only place where divorce comes before marriage.

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the wife listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the husband listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

I think, therefore I am single.

Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die…

After all that I cannot understand why homosexuals are in such a hurry to have "Gay marriage" legalised, or maybe they mean compulsory.

56 Years married today and my wife has left home. I think she is coming back. Hope. It can be good sometimes.

After all that I cannot understand why homosexuals are in such a hurry to have "Gay marriage" legalised, or maybe they mean compulsory.

So why aren't we giving them the right... are we trying to save them from the same misery we go through? (If you ever read this honey - it's just a joke....)

Good on you Yenn and Alan!I'm only a spring chicken at 8 years married but aspire to remain in that state (with the same wife!)

I was married in 06 so will be 8 years at the end of this year, good to see others with the same hope lol