iPad Air Users

Admin

I have had a report that a user is receiving an error when accessing/using the Pilot Supplies section of the site from an iPad Air device.

I don't have one of these devices so I can't confirm if this is an isolated instance or if it is generic to iPad Air users so if anyone is using an iPad Air, can you please check the Pilot Supplies section of the site and advise if you have any issues.

It would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Guest Andys@coffs

Ian

I tried it with my ipad mini 2 retina and can confirm that the website works right up until you click on at item to see the details.

At that time I get a popup salmon coloured message that says "Error Oops, something went wrong (Syntax Error:JSON Parse Error: Unrecognized Token '<'). Please try again" Which of course will never work no matter how many times you try it cause of the pesky interpretation of the "<"

I doubt (but don't know that to be fact) it will be a specific apple device , but rather affecting all IOS 7 implementations at the minimum.

Andy

Thanks Andy, the same error message that has been reported

I will change it back to a direct link to the Clear Prop shop until I can get some support from the software vendor