Henty field days

Guest nunans

Guest nunans

Gday all,

I'm thinking of flying to the henty field days and looking for where I can land, holbrook is about 40min drive and albury is even further. Is there a strip at the site? Or does anyone know of any farm strips nearby that I might be able to ask for permission to land at?

If only I were flying a heli...

I haven't been to Henty for a few years but I have a vague recollection of a strip right next to the sight but like I say that's a few years back and I drove so don't quote me but definitely worth asking about.

Guest nunans

Thanks ill ask about that, by the way I love the hornet..

Trailing link u/c, side by side seats, stol... is yours under 600 mtow raa rego?

Thanks ill ask about that, by the way I love the hornet..Trailing link u/c, side by side seats, stol... is yours under 600 mtow raa rego?

I have to be careful if I'm two up I have to watch my fuel totals. I'm loving it I haven't found anything wrong with it yet, and would certainly recommend them to others.

was it henty where the cesna crashed last year for the feild day?

From memory deb I think that was somewhere in Tasmania.

Henty Field Days closed its on-site strip a couple years ago. Previous management was aviation friendly, current management wanted the parking space. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Holbrook is indeed the closest strip and since the closure of their strip the field days had a free shuttle bus, but I can't find any reference to that this year. There is a private strip near Henty but the problem is getting to the field days from there. I have plenty of paddocks to land in too but I am 30km away. My cousin owns land all around the field days....maybe I should talk him into mowing a strip.

• Informative 1