Sometimes you're born to a profession...

Marty_d

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andys@coffs

There was a guy in the RAAF years ago we called Nussy. His surname was Nuss and his first name Peter . P. Nuss.

The story goes that his mum was Anne......surely she couldn't have been the cruel!

Andy

And Wayne Kerr

I kid you not, the now named Number 2 Hospital in my City was previously named the "Wang King Hospital" and I always planned to but apathetically never got a picture out front with a bandage around my privates!! 015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

I have been meaning to drop in and see if they have a picture of the old sign out front, hey, they may even have the sign itself!

• Haha 3

I kid you not, the now named Number 2 Hospital in my City was previously named the "Wang King Hospital"...

Well a few days ago in the "Aviation News" section of this website, there was a story about some Chinese bloke who died while giving a sperm donation (apparently his 3rd or 4th or something in the same week).

I was told it'd send me blind, I had no idea it could kill me!!!

... Chinese bloke who died while giving a sperm donation (apparently his 3rd or 4th or something in the same week).

Well from what I know of what is their average weekly 'nocturnal activities', 3 or 4 times in a week would come as a great shock to their system and lets just say that Chinese Ladies appreciate more active, not to mention experienced and somewhat better equipped, Western men.

I get the idea, just can't figure out why they made it look a bit like Gillard.** or the Wong guy as Bex says.

GG, you're doing the milking machine a dis-service.047_freaked.gif.8ed0ad517b0740d5ec95a319c864c7e3.gif

• Haha 2

Well, it'd have far more chance of being used if it looked like Julia Gillard, than if it looked like Bronwyn Bishop. Brrrrr.

Gawd, I can't imagine how many cubic meters of blue pills would be required in either case. I believe the milking machine would still have to be the more erotic of the lot. Probably provide more warmth and comfort on a cold winter's night too. Now I'm outa here!