Twin Jabiru

red750

I've seen a couple of posts recently about the twin Jabiru in South Africa. For those who have not seen them, there are some videos on Youtube featuring the Jab J432 Twin. Here is one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2UxRqFK9wY

The first taxi video gives good 360deg views of the aircraft as it taxis around the tarmac.

As an aside, I was given an Apple TV recently for my 70th birthday. The Apple TV uses a wifi connection to the internet, and connects directly to Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, amongst others, as well as letting you view any of the photos on you iPad, PC or laptop on your large-screen HDTV in glorious 1080p hi def resolution. They come up a treat.

Peter.

• Informative 1

I think it was a test the waters on a trainer at low cost. If the engine cannot be feathered, the performance won't be much at any serious weight engine out. ( and that is the purpose of assy training) Perhaps it will fly on one but I doubt it will with two people in it. Nev

Mine was an attempt at a little humour (and I own and like my Jab 230 engine and all) I just fly it like any other aeroplane knowing that the engine may stop one day and hopefully it is not on takeoff on 11 out of Toowoomba (in any aeroplane).