New tiger, what are the chances?

Unbelievable, what Are the chances? So here I am flying lone dawn patrols in my nieuport, meanwhile an old aviation Pal ( whome was between planes) whom I have not spoken nor seen in 12 months rings up out of the blue! However last week I flew over his strip(8 nm away) in the war plane , gave him a wing waggle as I passed over. S o anyway he asks how I've been and then mentions if I saw the old war fighter fly over last week? I say" did it give you a wing waggle?

Surprised he say " yes did it wave to you?lol. I filled him in on my new beast ect , then he gies on to say he was calling for some advice. He has found his dream plane a tiger moth replica, and was just after general info. But here's the thing! The tiger moth was parked next to my nieuport in qld , turns out the seller of my nieuport is the seller of the tiger( which I have inspected and sat in when up there)

So the tiger will soon be reunited with the nieuport for dawn patrols... What are the chances that some one just up the road , whom had no idea about my nieuport would not only also by a war bird, but from same seller and then ring me?amazing destiny I say ....

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 4

Now you both know the war is over don't you? You don't own real guns either do you? 038_sweat.gif.5ddb17f3860bd9c6d8a993bf4039f100.gif

Lol nah , I only have the replica .303 Lewis mounted and the tiger is gun less ( for now)

We plan on mounting paint ball guns and shooting each other !095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif( just kidding 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif)

Now you say the war is over?

Geez reading some recent threads sounds like the wars just starting:oops:

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Cooooooooool.................

Have you checked it out Pete? I did whilst up there, nice,and Kevin says it's pretty sweet?

Dwayn ( new owner) should be there fri - sat. Have her home by Monday.

PS. yes yes and big yes ,I GET TO FLY THE BEAST:plane:

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...