Rotax engined Jabiru

BigPete

I'll give him a ring in the next day or so if I remember. I remember him telling Rod Stiff at Narroming a couple of years back that he would race him to 10,000ft !

• 8 months later...
Guest bazz107

Does anyone have any further Information on this, I would be very interested to see how they perform.

I have seen one or two, but don't know the performance figures. One advantage is the ability to fit a variable prop with control through the output shaft of the gearbox. One at raglan had that fitted. There is also a taildragger with 912 engine, whose owner is very enthusiastic but the finish is very poor.

No Mark - just curious ;) - and speaking of (curious that is) how's the aeroplane coming along - when is the official launch question.gif.c2f6860684cbd9834a97934921df4bcb.gifquestion.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gifquestion.gif.c2f6860684cbd9834a97934921df4bcb.gif

Would love to be there - what a buzz. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif:thumb_up:

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

regards

• 1 month later...
Guest bazz107

Hi Guy's

Still interested in some info from someone that has done this, Mostly interested in the J230/J430 type but any info would be great.

Thanks

Byron